Here are some links to stories and photo sets from my adventures of 2008:
- South by Southwest Interactive conference 2008 – March
- Buffalo/Niagara Falls – March
- Gulf coast road trip – May
- Fall color adventure – October
- Kayaking Turkey Creek near Palm Bay with my brother Andy – Dec. 2007.
- Ichetucknee River – New Year’s Eve 2007 – a.k.a. “Hernia Day.”
- Ichetucknee River – May – wherein I met the Whites, who became my kayaking buddies.
- Santa Fe River – June with the Whites.
- Silver River – July – a new favorite place.
- Salt Springs Run – July – not as interesting as I’d hoped.
- Oklawaha River – September – I may seen enough of that side of the Ocala National Forest now.
- Lake Washington and the St. Johns River with my brother – December.
- Ichetucknee River – New Year’s Eve 2008
- Lunar eclipse – February
- Garden and butterfly pictures from the Summer.
- Night launch of the Space Shuttle Endeavour – November.
- Happy Holidays 2007 – last year’s version of this.
Keep checking back. I might not be done yet.